Effective date: August 07, 2018
Mathi Academy (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://mathiacademy.in website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Mathi Academy uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Mathi Academy may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Mathi Academy
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: +91 9487230001
These Terms of Service (ToS) are an agreement between Mathi Academy and any Person who is a user/browser/accessed to the Site, (User), whether or not registered, of any of the services available on the this website (Site). The term ‘Person’ shall mean and include any individual, corporation, partnership, limited liability company, trust, joint stock company, business, limited liability partnership, trust, unincorporated association, Hindu undivided family, joint venture, organization similar to the foregoing, governmental authority or other entity of any nature whatsoever.
- General Conditions of Service
- General Terms
- User acknowledges that the Services provided herein are restricted to India territory and to the recipients in India only.
- The User acknowledges and accepts that MathiAcademy may, at its sole discretion, deactivate the User’s password and/or User Account, or suspend the User’s access to any Service without notice at any time. Further, MathiAcademy reserves the right to remove or cancel any of the Content or prevent the distribution of any Content, without notice and without being obliged to provide any explanation for the same. The User hereby authorizes MathiAcademy to rely on any data, notice, instruction or request furnished by the User to MathiAcademy, or that MathiAcademy reasonably believes to have been furnished by such User.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that MathiAcademy acts merely as a facilitator in respect of the Services and shall not be liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for the Content or any other aspect of such Service.
- The User agrees that MathiAcademy reserves the right to refuse, deny or otherwise restrict the use of the Services by any User, including the right to terminate the use of any Services by any User without notice at any time for any reason as MathiAcademy in its sole discretion may deem sufficient, or without reason. MathiAcademy shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for such refusal, restriction or termination of the use of any Services by a User at any time.
- The User agrees that unless otherwise indicated, any modification of the Services which alter the way in which the Service can be used and/or the launch of new Services will be subject to, and therefore regulated by the ToS and other relevant Service Agreements.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that his/her access to and use of the Site, and any and/or all of the Services of, is at the User’s own risk. The User acknowledges that the Service is dependent on telecommunications companies and mobile network providers (Operators) and MathiAcademy makes no guarantees of any kind regarding the dependability, accuracy, security, timeliness or availability of the Site network, or Services. Without limiting the foregoing, MathiAcademy does not make any representations or warranties about the condition, suitability, reliability, availability, completeness, security, timeliness, or accuracy of the information, Software, Services and materials contained on the Site for any purpose. All such information, Software, Services and materials are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. MathiAcademy hereby disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions, express or implied, with regard to this information, Software, Services or materials, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that it shall be solely responsible for ensuring all compliances with the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (TRAI) Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2010 (TRAI Regulations) and any and all other regulations, statutes, orders, decisions or law in force from time to time which may be applicable to the use of any of the Services (Law). The User acknowledges and agrees that it shall be solely liable, directly or indirectly, for all damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused to MathiAcademy, by or in connection with any misuse of the Services provided by the Company with respect to pushing any unsolicited commercial communications to subscribers and for any and all other violations of the provisions of the TRAI Regulations or Law.
- The User hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless and agrees to continue to keep indemnified MathiAcademy, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees etc. without any demur or protest, against any/all losses, damages, actions, proceedings including but not limited to legal expenses with respect to violation of these ToS, or any third-party’s rights, (including, without limitation, infringement of any copyright, violation of any proprietary right and invasion of any privacy rights) and also in respect to any action taken by any regulatory body or the Operator or any third party with respect to the misuse of the Services availed from the Company including but not limited to, for the breach of any of the provisions of the TRAI Regulations or breach of Law or for any other reason whatsoever. The User acknowledges and agrees that these obligations will be binding on the User during the entire term of the use of any and/or all of the Services and shall survive any termination of the User’s relationship with MathiAcademy or use of the Site.
- The User acknowledges that MathiAcademy does not assume any implicit or explicit responsibility for the Content stored and/or published by the User through the Site. The User further accepts and agrees that all declarations and opinions expressed by the User are the sole declarations and opinions of such User and do not necessarily represent MathiAcademys’ opinions. Any person who believes that any Content stored and/or published on the Site or distributed through the Site by any User infringes any law, is kindly requested to contact MathiAcademy at the following email address support@MathiAcademy.in.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that all software utilized in connection with the Services (Software) is owned by IMI Mobile Private Limited (and its group companies) and is protected by the applicable Intellectual Property Laws of India and laws of any other jurisdiction in which such Software is used as may be in force from time to time. The User agrees that it shall not, directly or indirectly, copy, modify, create derivative works, and in any way try to discover the source codes of the Software, sell license or transfer to the third parties any right on the Software. Further the User shall not have any rights over the Software in any manner. The User shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, Software, services or benefits obtained from the Site, except as expressly provided herein. The User further agrees that the User shall not reproduce or redistribute any Software and that the User shall not copy or reproduce the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution. The User agrees that it shall not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any trade secret contained in the Site or in any product, Service or Software provided through the Site.
- The right to use any Service is limited only to the User. Where the User is a Company, such right shall include its employees, provided that any contraventions by the employees of such Company of the provisions of the ToS or any Service Agreement shall be deemed to be violations by the Company and accordingly for the purposes of the ToS and/or any Service Agreements, the Company shall be liable to MathiAcademy for all such contraventions.
- The User agrees that the User shall not use a name in connection with using any of the Services that is confusing or misleading, or otherwise impersonate or deceive anyone with respect to its identity. The User further agrees that the User shall not restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying such other User’s rights in the Site or in respect to any Service and should not interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or any network connected to the Site.
- The User agrees that the Services are provided by MathiAcademy without any implicit or explicit warranty and no advise, suggestion, help, written or verbally, provided by MathiAcademy to the User, shall imply any warranty from MathiAcademy. MathiAcademy cannot be held responsible of any harm coming from the inability to access or use any of the Services, or for the loss of any Content of the User or for any other loss suffered by the User as a result of using the Services. The User agrees and acknowledges that it shall be the sole responsibility of the User to keep a copy of the Content. MathiAcademy declines any responsibility whatsoever for any harm coming from the inability to access the Services, viruses, damaged files, errors, interruption of any of the Service, network problems, non-authorized access, modification of data, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or for any other claim whatsoever of a similar nature. MathiAcademy reserves the right to modify any and/or all the Services at any time, even without notice to the User.
- The User accepts and acknowledges that MathiAcademy may change any of the Services at any time and from time to time without notice, including terminating the offering of any Service altogether. The User agrees that the User may at any time be barred from accessing any of the Services or from using the Site or from receiving any services or benefits from the Site, if MathiAcademy determines the User to have violated the ToS or any other Service Agreements, if any representation or warranty made by the User is untrue in any respect or if MathiAcademy receives a court order or other legal action relating to the User Account. In addition the User agrees that, if the User violates any of these ToS or any applicable Service Agreement the User shall forfeit all Credits accrued to the User in connection with the Site and there will be no refund of any fees prepaid by the User to MathiAcademy.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that links (if any) within the Site may let the User leave the Site and that the linked sites are not under the control of MathiAcademy and that MathiAcademy is not responsible for the contents or operation of such linked sites or any link contained in such linked site, any changes or updates to such sites, or Web casting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site.
- The User acknowledges and accepts that MathiAcademy shall not in any event be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation: damages for loss of use, data, accounts, revenues or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Site or any of the Services, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or any Service and related graphics obtained through the Site; or otherwise arising out of the use of the Site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if MathiAcademy or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. The User acknowledges that if the User is dissatisfied with any portion of the Site, or with any of the ToS or any other Service Agreement, the User’s sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site and its related Services. It is clarified that in the event of such discontinuation, the User shall not be entitled to receive any refund of monies paid by such User to MathiAcademy or make any other claims whatsoever against MathiAcademy.
- The User confirms and declares that the Services are being availed by the User for itself and the User is not an intermediary acting for and on behalf of a third party.
- MathiAcademy reserves the right to suspend the services anytime with or without notice in case of any order/direction by a Statutory Body (State or Central) or Judiciary.
- You agree to receive promotional, transactional and commercial communications from MathiAcademy through email or SMS.